A week or so ago, I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger award by Saxophone Chick. Thank you! It is always lovely to know that someone is enjoying my blog. I like the opportunity these awards provide to find out more about my favourite bloggers and to discover new blogs to follow.
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
So, there you go … and here are 7 things about me that you may not know:
1. I’ve had two C-sections (one emergency, one planned)
2. I really don’t like flying creatures, eg bats, moths or birds
3. I can say the alphabet backwards in less than 3 seconds
4. I have composed my own songs on the piano and I’m currently teaching myself how to play the guitar
5. If you are coming for dinner at my house, chances are you’ll be having lasagna and lemon meringue pie – these are my signature dishes
6. I am very competitive when it comes to sport – I’ve been known to snatch balls/frisbees off small children when I’m ‘in the zone’ (not something I’m proud of)
7. My dream job would be a published author, writing novels full-time from home (maybe some day…)
And now for my nominees:
Corrie Anne Must Love Books Mommy Adventures Forever Changed Network Dayo Benson Tamara Leigh: The Kitchen Novelist Rosie Amber Cat Lumb: the struggle to be a writer Stephanie Hurt Christians Read To Be A Person Ink Out Loud Seven notes of grace Bipolar for Christ Hey look a writer fellow
I apologise if any of you have already been nominated for this award, or if you aren’t really into this kind of thing. There is no obligation to take part. I just wanted to let you know that I like reading your blogs. Keep up the good work 🙂