I’ve heard a lot of bad news this week. Nothing affecting me directly, but lots of people I know are going through some tough times. It makes me all the more grateful for all the blessings God has given me. Here are some things that made me smile this week:
1. Working beside my husband for 5 hours re-arranging furniture in the house and creating a wonderful living space to relax in
2. Seeing the delight on the faces of my daughters as we put up the Christmas tree and opened the box of decorations
3. The funny things kids say – “Mummy. Eating popcorn on a leaf is tasty. Its tastes nicer than pudding,” and “Chloe is a magical skunk dressed up as Chloe.”
4. Reflecting on memories of my grandparents as I put together a photo book for them for Christmas
5. Receiving a couple of messages from people who have read my book and took time out of their day to encourage me.
I’d love to hear about what made you smile this week?